4/21/08

Reflection week four

For this week I have to fill out my spanish workbook. In the workbook we have to "Mi Dario" which is kind of like a diary response. Before I do the response I will preread the directions on what they want me to write on. this way I will know what work I need to do before I start writing my work and waste my time.

I also have to read The Things They Carried for class on Wednesday. I will be doing SQ3R so that I can remember any important things that happen in the story. This will help me for writing the responses that are due in class. I will be highlighting main ideas to also help me find important quotes, vocab, and events. This will also help me get my worksheet done for class.

When I read my newsweek for next weeks articles I will again use SQ3R. This will fufil a few requirments for my reads journal as well as allow me to under stand the text better. I will be boxing in vocab as I read so that I can have them ready to put into my blogs for the vocab post. This will help me to pass my blog post and also to learn a few new words.

The last thing I have that I will read is my vocab list. I will just be memorizing the words to help myself learn the vocab. I usually do some highlighting of important words in the definition to help me to remember it for my tests.

No comments: